We're honored to share with you these reviews about Endure from people all over the film, health, athletic and journalism world. Check back often for updates. And, feel free to tell us what you think of the film on our Facebook page.
"...a compelling portrait of Mitchell iN all his complexities."
- Paul Cuno-Booth/Trail Runner Magazine
"Endure is striking, gripping and a human triumph..."
- Jonathan Agin/Max Cure Foundation
"a roller coaster of emotions..."
- CANDICE BURT/TAHOE 200 RACE DIRECTOR
"Riveting and raw."
- Mike Gillette/The Truth365
"THIS RUNNING FILM IS ACTUALLY NOT REALLY ABOUT RUNNING. IT'S ABOUT LIFE."
- PETER MAKSIMOW/AMERICAN TRAIL RUNNING ASSOCIATION
"ENDURE IS AN EMOTIONAL JOURNEY FROM START TO FINISH. TOM'S VIBRANT CHARACTER CUTS STRAIGHT TO THE PUNCH AND BRINGS A VOICE TO CHILDHOOD CANCER AWARENESS."
- JOSH SPRAGUE/ORANGE MUD
"THIS FILM, AND TOM'S AMAZING JOURNEY, WILL INSPIRE ACTION FOR SOCIETY TO HELP BRING CHANGE TO THOSE FIGHTING THE BATTLE OF THEIR YOUNG LIVES!"
- AARON SAFT/FOOT RX RUNNING - ASHVILLE
"ENDURE WILL MOVE YOUR HEART AND MAKE YOUR REACH INSIDE AND WONDER WHAT IS POSSIBLE FOR YOU."
- TERRY CHAPLIN/US TRAIL RUNNING CONFERENCE
"ENDURE MADE ME WANT TO HUG MY FAMILY CLOSE AND DO WHATEVER I CAN DO TO HELP THOSE IN NEED."
- MICHAEL WARDIAN/WORLD CLASS ULTRA-MARATHONER
While this documentary has not had a national theatrical release, it's subject matter has inspired journalists to discuss it. Here are some media clippings. More will be added, so check back soon!